Released January 13, 2016
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.3.3
- [CDM-2358] - Updating CDM+ 9.0 to 9.3.2 will error
- [CDM-2359] - An error occurs in migration 525 updating a 9.2.14 database to 9.3.2
- [CDM-600] - Allow deleting or renaming CDM+ 9.1 and earlier databases in Database Browser
- [CDM-2254] - Ability to submit an email to the OCV with changes from a region
- [CDM-2296] - Ability to get an HTML table of differences between a DOC Minister and an Individual
- [CDM-2304] - Ability to email ministerial information differences to the OCV
- [CDM-2415] - Wrap contractual payroll migration SQL in functions