Released January 20, 2016
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.3.4
- [CDM-2360] - Gift Custom Listing report does not extend line under header titles when in Landscape mode
- [CDM-2378] - Treasurer Report Detail Statistics is missing the church name
- [CDM-2397] - Financial Summary report for HFC is showing one line that totals all HFC gifts for the period, but only lists one church
- [CDM-2399] - Church Membership Report for COG Regional is not printing the Church Name
- [CDM-2403] - Contributions Only is missing Address Records under the Contributions menu
- [CDM-2421] - A string table lookup appears on the Format tab of Contributions Statements Line
- [CDM-2405] - Support native 2015 1099 forms
- [CDM-2417] - Add an option to exclude employees from Payroll Tax Forms
- [CDM-2434] - List the minister's address as Home Address when building an HTML table of differences
- [CDM-2438] - Omit Unlisted emails when submitting minister information