Released February 24, 2016
Step 1: Check system requirements
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to CDM+ SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install CDM+. This will remove previous versions of CDM+ from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open CDM+ and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in CDM+ 9.3.5
- [CDM-1768] - Determine if boolean fields are booleans or short integers intelligently
- [CDM-2166] - Custom Financial Statement for Calvary Bible Church
- [CDM-2436] - Clear position and date started when updating previous information from current
- [CDM-2443] - Submit differences in Has Standing with Electronic Minister Changes
- [CDM-2444] - Check fmcontactnumber for General emails when submitting ministerial changes
- [CDM-2471] - CC the sender when submitting ministerial changes to the general office
- [CDM-2496] - Adjust the custom receipt for user 10203
- [CDM-2536] - Submit differences in preferred name/greeting for ministerial information
- [CDM-2537] - Remove the filter on the association tool to only look at region
- [CDM-2060] - Treasurer Report Financial Summary report is not printing the church name
- [CDM-2255] - Printing a Pledge Summary Custom Listing Report causes a SQL error
- [CDM-2357] - Treasurer Reports Statistical Summary is missing the church name
- [CDM-2361] - Getting a null value error when closing Detail by Staff, Detail by Individual, or Visitation Summary
- [CDM-2363] - Two Address code type programs can appear in Master Coding System and selecting one of them produces a SQL error
- [CDM-2364] - Saving a report setup produces a SQL error
- [CDM-2367] - Monthly/Semi-monthly toggle radio buttons are not holding on save in the new Tax Payer window
- [CDM-2368] - Individual Summaries do not print groups/codes in count mode
- [CDM-2375] - The confirmation for deleting a user field set displays the wrong text
- [CDM-2377] - Treasurer Report Financial Summary does not sort by church name
- [CDM-2378] - Treasurer Report Detail Statistics is missing the church name
- [CDM-2379] - A message about unique descriptions appears when logging into the program
- [CDM-2391] - Finding against cleared bank rec produces an error
- [CDM-2399] - Church Membership Report for COG Regional is not printing the Church Name
- [CDM-2425] - Assigning church positions when adding an individual generates an error
- [CDM-2435] - Saving previous info with no Church of Call selected places into two commas
- [CDM-2445] - Church Name is missing from the Over/Short Statement report
- [CDM-2458] - Replacing report settings produces a SQL error
- [CDM-2459] - An error can occur updating a 9.1r19 database to 9.3.4
- [CDM-2467] - Minister Profile displays overlapping text for different trainings
- [CDM-2468] - Selecting an individual on registration will sometimes fail to populate their church
- [CDM-2469] - Administration uses the term "Customization" instead of "Master Coding System"
- [CDM-2472] - The Education tab is missing in the regional version of CDM+
- [CDM-2474] - User receives an SQL Error when working in Minister Association tool
- [CDM-2479] - An error can occur updating a 9.0 database to 9.3.4
- [CDM-2481] - The pledge breakdown summary displays the wrong description for some frequencies
- [CDM-2488] - When printing all checks, the Write Payroll Checks window doesn't close after clicking Yes to post
- [CDM-2489] - Church Label/Envelope report is not sorting based on selected option
- [CDM-2491] - Church Individual List report gives SQL Error when Individual Options is set to 'Show Rosters'
- [CDM-2503] - Changing the asset on posted payroll can update the wrong ledger entries
- [CDM-2508] - Adding an Event on the fly puts the event under the first User Defined Group Type in the list for the Individual Program
- [CDM-2515] - Totals are showing on a custom listing with no sort or subtotals
- [CDM-2549] - Church Membership Report provides incorrect grand totals for 'Total Processed', 'Members from Last Report' and 'Current Members' fields