- Open Browser and go to get.cdmplus.com.
- Click on the appropriate Operating System link for the installer.
- Once the installer downloads, double-click on the Installer file (this can typically be found in the Downloads folder). Follow the on-screen instructions to install CDM+ Desktop.
- When the installation is complete, there will be a CDM+ icon on the Windows Desktop. Double-click the CDM+ icon to open the program.
- This will open the program to the CDM+ Setup Assistant. Click Continue.
- On the next window, click radio button for Use an existing CDM+ database, then click Continue.
- The next step is point CDM+ to your database. Here you will use the User ID and Password we provided you in your Welcome to CDM+ email. Click Continue to move to the next step.
- When CDM+ has connected to your database location, you can select your database and click OK.
- You will now be connected to your database. Select your name and enter your Stewardship administrative password, then click Log in.
- If you do not see a list of usernames, but you see something like this...
- Click on Install Update to update your copy of CDM+ Desktop.