Follow these instructions to update a CDM+ 8.2, 9.x, 10.x, or later version to the current version of CDM+. You may want to backup your databases before updating in case you decide to revert to the previous version.
If you are self-hosting your database and running CDM+ 10.1 or earlier, you MUST upgrade your Database Server first.
Install the current version
- Log into CDM+
- Go to File → Update
- If an update is available, download and install it
- If not, follow the Download installer instructions
- Go to the Download page.
- Click on the appropriate link (macOS or Windows)
- Download the CDM+ installer to your desktop or downloads folder
- When the installer finishes downloading, double-click the installer icon to begin
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete installation
Update your CDM+ database
- Launch CDM+ on the computer where you just installed it by double-clicking the CDM+ icon
- When prompted, click Install Update to update your CDM+ database
- Enter an administrator's password
- The database will activate and update
- Log in and begin using the new version of CDM+
Other users can now open CDM+ on their computer and their copy of the program will automatically update. You can also Download an installer.
If you ned additional help call the CDM+ Technical Support staff at 800-633-9581 Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-6:00 PM Eastern time for assistance or email firstname.lastname@example.org.