Released April 13, 2020
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
DonorWorks 11.0 has the same system requirements as CDM+.
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later is required to run DonorWorks 11.0.x. macOS 10.13 or later can be installed on any Mac released from 2010 or later using the App Store.
Step 2: Update DonorWorks Mobile
DonorWorks Mobile 2.2 or later is required to access DonorWorks 11.0.x databases.
Step 3: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to DonorWorks SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 4: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 5: Install the new version
DonorWorks 11.0 has the same installation guide as CDM+.
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install DonorWorks. This will remove previous versions of DonorWorks from your computer.
Step 6: Update your database(s)
Open DonorWorks and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in DonorWorks 11.0.3
- CDM-7447 Bug - Deleting a notice from Administration does not work
- CDM-7463 Bug - User gets a SQL Error when printing Pledge Custom Listing and Export report
- CDM-7457 Bug - Configuring database servers can produce an error
- CDM-7445 Bug - Giving Receipt Notices are mixed in with Constituent Letter Notices
- CDM-7446 Bug - Adding multiple address records will not save constituents or donors after saving the first one
- CDM-7456 Bug - Changing address record name doesn't prompt to change donor name