Released September 05, 2017
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
DonorWorks has the same system requirements as CDM+.
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to DonorWorks SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
DonorWorks has the same installation guide as CDM+.
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install DonorWorks. This will remove previous versions of DonorWorks from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open DonorWorks and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in DonorWorks 10.1.2
- CDM-4713 Story - Add the 2015 Visual Studio C++ redistributable to our installer to support Aatrix changes
- CDM-4691 Bug - too many methods stacked error when opening Recurring Ledger Entry Seup window
- CDM-4718 Bug - Logos do not print on the second page of the balance sheet
- CDM-4723 Bug - The database-level integrity check for duplicate codes produces the wrong error
- CDM-4388 Story - Provide an interface to allow editing a change set before applying it
- CDM-4407 Bug - Loading certain labels on check-in reports does not show the full label size in the editor
- CDM-4668 Bug - Can't check out on Staffed CICO
- CDM-4390 Bug - Creating new DB on clean macOS gives error
- CDM-4693 Bug - Error "You cannot enter a ledger entry without an account" when saving a bank reconciliation
- CDM-4353 Bug - Gifts Given Listing doesn't respect the First page Only header option
- CDM-4655 Story - Ability to set a mobile provision to allow changes to constituent data or not
- CDM-4322 Bug - Pasting an image within a notice does not show the correct image
- CDM-4696 Bug - Names are not showing up next to the email addresses when sending emails
- CDM-3532 Bug - Cannot retrieve a picture imported Constituent Records -- Windows 10
- CDM-4707 Bug - A corrupted search against address last name can cause a SQL error
- CDM-4681 Bug - Adding a constituent to an address with existing phones or emails doesn't show those phones and emails during the add
- CDM-4495 Story - Split Phone/Email Maintenance to two windows
- CDM-4680 Story - Add options to the Phone Numbers and Email Address export fields to control which records show
- CDM-4719 Story - Add an option to print the logo on the first page only of the report
- DW-176 Bug - Gifts created from sales orders do not set the first gift amount on the constituent
- DW-177 Bug - Gifts created from sales orders have a sales order number of 0
- DW-179 Bug - The overall Sales Order Discount does not apply to the first line item on the order.
- CDM-2240 Bug - Update/Setup Assistant Loophole
Suran Omnis Framework
- CDM-4708 Bug - Connecting to a database on macOS 10.13 causes errors
- CDM-2456 Bug - Non-administrators with rights to update the database can't update it
- CDM-4675 Bug - An error can occur updating a database with invalid user fields
- CDM-4684 Bug - Orphaned constituent and constituent contact numbers can cause updating to 10.1 to fail
- CDM-4705 Bug - An error can occur updating a database with orphaned gifts