Released January 03, 2018
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
DonorWorks has the same system requirements as CDM+.
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
Step 2: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to DonorWorks SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 3: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 4: Install the new version
DonorWorks has the same installation guide as CDM+.
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install DonorWorks. This will remove previous versions of DonorWorks from your computer.
Step 5: Update your database(s)
Open DonorWorks and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in DonorWorks 10.1.6
- CDM-2455 Bug - A single quote in the W-2 description for pay items produces an error when view payroll tax forms
- CDM-5125 Bug - Aatrix forms produce a registration error when opened in 2018
- CDM-716 Bug - The Last Used column on the Check Counter tab of Account Setup truncates the last character on Windows
- CDM-5052 Bug - DonorWorks can attempt to create recurring Account Payable Invoices without a valid chart of account
- CDM-5047 Story - Add a user permission to allow administering online credentials
- CDM-344 Bug - Other Attendance configuration in Attendance reports is not holding the selected group selection.
- CDM-5126 Story - Revert the attendance barcode for 10.1.6
- CDM-5113 Bug - Using Skip to bypass sending changeset notification sends email anyway
- CDM-5029 Story - Ability to email a summary of a changeset when applying it
- CDM-5064 Story - Polish change sets
- CDM-5100 Story - When processing a changeset, fire a notification for updated tables
- CDM-5077 Technical task - Add database function to generate and send change notification
- CDM-5101 Technical task - Allow the user to add a note that will be included with the email
- CDM-5123 Bug - Starting the server doesn't work if the server is loaded
- CDM-4972 Bug - Printing checks from Payroll Direct Deposit includes stubs for employees who are not marked to receive a stub
- CDM-54 Story - Eliminate the Barcode Font and Size system preferences
- CDM-5120 Story - Remove the postal barcode option
- CDM-5048 Story - Expose an constituent's online username when granted permission
- CDM-5049 Story - Add actions to manage an constituent's online credentials
- CDM-5050 Story - Prevent deleting constituents who have online credentials
- CDM-599 Bug - Changing other phone numbers/email address will cause the Email tab on Giving Unit Information to load incorrect data
- CDM-1299 Bug - Payment Type is not available as a database field in Giving Notices
- CDM-5011 Bug - Pledge Listing & Pledge Custom Listing comes up with "No matching records found" when selecting "Those without a Pledge".
- CDM-336 Story - Web site link on Canadian receipts has changed to www.cra-arc.gc.ca/charitiesandgiving
- CDM-1590 Bug - Adding a position on the fly from List Maintenance does not save the new position properly on the list assignment record
- CDM-1711 Bug - Designee and Date Given fields are showing information at record creation that is not really part of the new record
- CDM-5044 Story - Add a setting to mobile provisions to notify staff of changes
- CDM-5045 Story - Add a button to configure staff email address for mobile change notifications
- CDM-1821 Bug - Saving an address record does not use the ID generated during add
- CDM-2223 Bug - Constituent and address-based reports are missing church field in the Advanced Find
- DW-170 Bug - Sales Order payment methods are not updating with changes to the master coding system
- DW-251 Bug - Gets SQL error when trying to save a Sales Order Record with a gift
- CDM-5121 Story - Remove the legacy tax forms
- CDM-5023 Bug - Error migrating 9.3.6 database to 10.1.5
- CDM-5079 Story - Include the user ID when checking for updates