Released March 26, 2020
Download for macOS
Download for Windows
Step 1: Check system requirements
DonorWorks has the same system requirements as CDM+.
Check the CDM+ System Requirements to ensure all computers that will run the version version meet system requirements. This is especially important when upgrading between major versions.
macOS 10.13 High Sierra is the minimum required version of macOS to run DonorWorks 11.0.x. macOS 10.13 or later can be installed on any Mac released from 2010 or later using the App Store.
DonorWorks 11.0.x WILL NOT run on macOS 11 Big Sur or later. Please review the CDM+ System Requirements for supported versions for your operating system.
Step 2: Update DonorWorks Mobile
DonorWorks Mobile 2.2 or later is required to access DonorWorks 11.0.x databases.
Step 3: Backup your data
Back up all databases that will be updated to the new version. If you subscribe to DonorWorks SAAS or Data Hosting you can contact support to make a backup or simply rely on the nightly backup.
Step 4: Download the installer
Click the link above to download the installer for your platform.
Step 5: Install the new version
DonorWorks has the same installation guide as CDM+.
Follow the Installing CDM+ guide to install DonorWorks. This will remove previous versions of DonorWorks from your computer.
Step 6: Update your database(s)
Open DonorWorks and update your database(s) to the current version.
Issues resolved in DonorWorks 11.0.2
- CDM-7322 Bug - Cleared and uncleared items do not reload in Bank Reconciliation when a new asset with the same number is selected
- CDM-7247 Bug - Saving a new Accounts Receivable Invoice can take a long time
- CDM-7320 Bug - Customer records do not refresh when a new invoice or payment is added
- CDM-7336 Bug - If more than one customer have the same email address AR Email Statements only sends one out
- CDM-7286 Bug - Custom Exports outputs sort columns
- CDM-7256 Bug - Entered times in Event Records window reverts to 1:00AM after closing and re-opening the window.
- CDM-7315 Bug - People Code is not populating when selected in the Activity Custom Listing and Export
- CDM-7285 Bug - Sometimes selecting a user field in the Advanced Find window will inadvertently select a different one of the same data type
- CDM-7259 Bug - There are no available fields for Pledge Custom Listing and Export or Pledge Letter/Card Notices
- CDM-7350 Bug - Canadian Donation Receipts is not printing the Giver Code on report
- CDM-7372 Bug - Pledge comparison report- middle column is not readable
- CDM-7382 Bug - Searching for a donor code with a period in it does not produce results
- CDM-7332 Bug - Voiding a payroll using Advanced Fund Accounting is not creating the proper voided entry for FICA/Medicare Accounts
- CDM-7419 Bug - CDM will not open for a particular user uid 8551
- CDM-7421 Bug - Adding a graphic from database to a notice throws an error
- CDM-7284 Bug - Pay item descriptions are missing on Payroll Records Detail tab
- CDM-7344 Bug - ACH file still prints SS Number when Employee ID is selected in the setup
- CDM-7356 Bug - Payroll Posting report is rounding the employee salary line to nearest dollar
- CDM-7377 Bug - Deductions configured to use tax tables do not calculate
- CDM-7273 Bug - Newly created Mailing code shows up twice in the list
- CDM-7313 Bug - Family Info Sheet prints a blank line
- CDM-7338 Bug - A Donor is not being added during the process of adding a new Address Record
- CDM-7339 Bug - Prompt to add a Donor to a new Address Record only displays the first time used after logging into program
- CDM-7342 Bug - With Detailed Tracking turned on, the End Date and Term Begin date is not retained when you click save
- CDM-7380 Bug - Address Records will not save a new record when you add phones and email addresses
- CDM-7386 Bug - User receives a SQL Error when printing an Address Custom Listing and Export report
- CDM-7390 Bug - Work Information field is not pulling data
- CDM-7394 Bug - When adding a new Address Record with Phone and Email tabs to the left of the Address tab, you cannot add a Donor
- CDM-7312 Story - Print the age as blank on the Family Info sheet when there is no complete birthday
- CDM-7263 Bug - DonorWorks exits on Windows when rapidly navigating between records
- CDM-7283 Bug - Program crashes when loading Payroll Records if the deductions tab is hidden
- CDM-7406 Bug - Church Position Emails not pulling recipients
- CDM-7249 Bug - Registers reports prints "[StringTable.$gettext('Labels.Notes')]" for Matrimonial
- CDM-7323 Bug - Roommate not finding conflicts with recurring event instances
- CDM-7325 Bug - Events that recur daily list the start/end date of the initial event rather than their own start/end date
- CDM-7364 Bug - Statement of Activities report double-prints columns