How Members/Donors Create Accounts in Engage Giving
When a member wants to create a new account in Engage Giving, they will select Create Account from the Engage Giving login page.
- The member should enter their email address and click Register.
- If there are multiple names linked to that email address, those names will be displayed and the member will choose the correct name.
- An email will then be sent to the email address entered. This email will contain a password code which is then used to set/reset the member’s password for their Engage Giving/Giver's Portal account.
An email message (displayed above) will then be sent to the email address entered. This message will contain a password code which is then used to set/reset the member's password. The member will either:
- Click the Reset Password link in the email or
- Copy/paste the URL into the Password Code box and click Check Code.
The member will then create a new password and click Submit. They will be redirected to the Engage Giving URL.
Note that the member may reset an existing (forgotten) password simply by clicking the Forgot Password link on the Engage Giving login page and following the above procedure.