We've updated Stewardship Clients to CDM+ Desktop 126.96.36.19919. This release contains several changes:
We've updated CDM+ Essentials to show just the Program and Reports menu items that are available in this plan. We've also added a new Welcome to CDM+ window to mirror these options.
Breakdown Transaction Fees and Net Amounts
We've added two new columns to the Donation Custom Listing and Export report:
Online Transaction Fees (breakdown line)
Online New Amount (breakdown line)
These fields show the fees and net (breakdown gift amount minus fees) for each breakdown line on a Donation.
Donation Deposit Date
The Deposit Date on Donation records for online giving will now be populated when funds settle into the merchant's bank account.
CDM+ Software Roadmap
Please check this page for known issues in CDM+.
Activation and Serialization
- CDM-10398 Story - Add CE to has_engage_access
- CDM-10343 Bug - Date Range on Detail Contribution Report does not print
- CDM-10357 Story - Populate contribution deposit date when populating the transaction settlement date
- CDM-10383 Story - Add breakdown-specific online transaction fee and net columns
- CDM-10280 Story - Create a universal table to store API tokens
- CDM-9834 Story - Remove the individual record for CDM+ users
- CDM-10435 Story - Add user permissions for Engage
- CDM-10407 Bug - When attempting to delete an Individual with online credentials, the user is prompted with the warning for emails instead of the warning for the individual
- CDM-10276 Story - Add term support to Memorial Gifts
- CDM-10391 Bug - Online Transaction Fees don't calculate correctly for SST converted databases
- CDM-10354 Story - Store additional transaction data in CDM+